Submission Requirements Overview
- Self-assessment of competency in supporting engaged faculty development: All applicants are encouraged to complete the self-assessment survey before beginning work on this micro-credential application.
- Brief listing of professional development experiences related to supporting engaged faculty development: Applicant is asked to list professional development opportunities in which they have participated over the last 3 years that are relevant to the micro-credential area.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or Resume
- Required annotated artifacts: Upload and annotate the following materials:
- A faculty development program or event the CEP has delivered or facilitated
- Examples of materials used in professional development exercises (e.g., handouts, activity prompts, rubrics)
- Additional annotated resources: We encourage you to share any other materials that you feel illustrate your competencies and experiences facilitating engaged faculty development.
- Faculty reflection/letter of support: You will be asked to solicit a brief letter from a faculty colleague with whom you’ve collaborated and who can speak about their work with you in a community-engaged learning and teaching capacity. The colleague will receive a request from Campus Compact to write a brief letter providing their insights into any of the competencies that may be relevant to their experience working with you.
- Reflective self-assessment of areas of personal strength/growth & action plan: Briefly describe what you feel are your greatest strengths, or competencies, in supporting engaged faculty development as well as where you feel there is need for personal or professional growth. Follow this by sharing a brief personal action plan to outline your trajectory of future professional learning related to the micro-credential area.